Purchase Antminer Hashrate
*Miners will be shipped & deployed within 72 hours of payment. The hashrate will take 72 hours to be credited to your account.
Price: 3600.0 USD(85.42952065Ł) Stock: 0
AntMinerL3+ Sales & Litecoin Hashrate Hosting Contracts
1. The price of miner sales is fixed at US Dollar. The CoinBase.com price is used to determine a real-time bitcoin price.
2. Customers may choose to make payment in US Dollar or Bitcoin when the payment mode of US Dollar is online.
3. In the event that the CoinBase.com malfunctions, Hashnest reserves the right to use a different bitcoin reference price.
4. Hashnest reserves the right to manually adjust the USD exchange rate when there is an abnormal fluctuation in the Bitcoin market.
5. Upon completion of the order form and payment, the order may not be cancelled.
Miner Deployment & Conversion to Hashrate
1. When purchasing a miner on Hashnest, the amount of hashrate credited to the user will be identical to the rated hashrate listed for a particular machine on the official website of Miner Supplier.
2. Miners will be shipped, deployed within 72 hours of placing an order and completing payment, and then hashrate credited to the user’s account at the moment of 72 hours.
(Please note: if for any reason deployment of the machines will be delayed past 72 hours, we will inform you before opening sales.)
Mining Revenue Distribution
1. Mining revenues generated from Hashnest mining contracts will be paid out using the PPLSN (Pay Per Last N Shares) method.
2. All miners on Hashnest are pointed to AntPool by default.
3. In the event that AntPool experiences prolonged technical difficulties, Hashnest reserves the right to move hashrate to another mining pool. In the event of a mining pool shift, revenues will be distributed according to the PPS (Pay Per Share) method.
4. In the event of a mining pool shift, Hashnest will also compensate for lost revenues according to the PPS method.
PPLNS Revenue Distribution Explanation
1. Upon AntPool finding a block and after six network confirmations, the block information and revenue will be transmitted to the Hashnest platform.
2. Upon receiving this information and the newly found bitcoins, Hashnest will then divide revenue among all users according to the proportion of the amount of hashrate they control proportional to the entire pool.
PPS Revenue Distribution Explanation
1. PPS uses the following formula to calculate theoretical mining revenues per MH/s.
1 * 10^9*86400*Current Block Reward/Current Difficulty/2^32.
During revenue distribution, users will receive income based on the amount of hashrate held in their accounts.
2. PPS payments will be made once daily between 12:00 and 13:00 Beijing Time.
Collection of electricity and maintenance fees
1. Hashnest uses a fixed electricity price and maintenance fee of 0.07 USD per kWh. Electricity usage is calculated based on the figures given for each machine on Bitmain’s official website.
2. Electricity fees are calculated as follows: kWh per MH/s * 24 (hours) * 0.07 USD.
3. Electricity fees are deducted once daily at the same time as revenue payouts. Fees are calculated using the current bitcoin exchange rate (by default, the CoinBase) at time of payment. Fees are deducted from the user’s balance on Hashnest.
4. In the event that a user does not have enough balance in their account to pay for the electricity fee, their account will begin accumulating a negative balance; however, the user will also retain ownership of their GH/s.
5. Hashnest reserves the right to make adjustments to the electricity and maintenance fees based on operational factors. Except in dire cases, Hashnest will announce any changes to these fees at least one week in advance of them taking effect.
On the ANTL3 hash exchange, Hashnest will collect a 0.15% transaction fee on each trade, to be paid for by the seller of the hashrate. The buyer does not need to pay any fees.
1. Hashnest ensures a 99.9% uptime.
1. If due to falling bitcoin exchange rate or increase in mining difficulty, the electricity fee is greater than 90% of mining revenues, mining contracts on Hashnest will enter a “redemption waiting period”.
2. As we do our best to keep mining contracts profitable, during this waiting period, revenues will be paid out according to the PPS method.
During this time HASHNEST will halt trading on the MH/s exchange, hasrate transfers and cancel any unfulfilled orders.
3. If owing to a rising exchange rate, the ratio of electricity fees to PPS payout is lower than 90% for a period of ten continuous days, then mining contracts will revert back to the PPLNS method.
4. During this waiting period, if electricity fees are greater than revenues for a sustained period of ten continuous days, Hashnest reserves the right to retire the machines. When machines are retired, a user’s contract will then enter into the “hardware redemption period”.
5. Prior to a machine entering into this hardware redemption period, Hashnest will not accept any requests for hardware redemption.
6. During the hardware redemption period, users are given a period of 7 days during which requests for hardware redemption must be made.
7. Customers holding enough MH/s to constitute an entire machine of the associated type (e.g., 4860 MH/s of Antminer L3+) are eligible to convert that amount of MH/s into the used unit of the associated type. If a user does not have enough GH/s of the associated kind to exchange for actual hardware, then this user is not eligible for hardware redemption.
1. Users may not exchange MH/s of one type of miner for hardware redemption of another kind of miner.
2. Users residing in China will be required to pay a handling fee and the cost of domestic shipping. Users residing outside of China will be required to pay a handling fee, the cost of domestic shipping to a port, and the international shipping fee.
3. Handling fees are set at US$50, and domestic Chinese shipping (including to the export) and international shipping fees will be collected according to the actual charge.
1. Hashnest cloud hashing contracts are terminated upon miner redemption or after the redemption period ends, whichever comes first. Hashnest does not accept responsibility for hardware warranties, hardware support, shipping risks, etc.
2. Because redeemed hardware is, by nature, secondhand, Hashnest cannot guarantee the quality or remaining life of a machine. Older units may not hash as efficiently as they once did. Hashnest cannot guarantee that every redeemed machine will operate as though it were new.
3. If mining farms may no longer continue operating due to change in legal status, war, earthquake, fire, electricity failure, or other acts of God, Hashnest does not assume responsibility for compensation.